Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's Gonna Be May

     This school year is almost over and I have to say, there's a lot to cram into these next two weeks. Nearly every junior in my high school is going to be frantically studying for finals and and desperately trying to push their grades over the line.
     I feel like there's a lot of pressure in the North Shore to get a near-perfect ACT score, a glowing teacher recommendation, load up on APs, and apply to as many "good" colleges as humanly possible. But I was thinking last night and I guess one way to not get overwhelmed by everything is to just remember that high school and college aren't the be-all end -all in your life. everything always seems like it's such a big deal. I used to freak out whenever I lost a library book when honestly, I never think about that  book now.
    I don't know, I didn't really feel like writing an information heavy post after the junior theme, so that's just my spiel for this week.
      I hope your lives are going okay!

No comments: