Saturday, May 3, 2014

Junior Theme Part 6: The Final Countdown

    This is it. This is hopefully the last post I'll ever make on junior theme. I am now in the home stretch of the paper, and I am still tweaking my conclusion a little bit.
     I have read through that 8-page monstrosity several times at this point and I can't think of anyway to make it better than it is right now. I think that my paper is perfectly adequate and at this point, i can live with that.

     I am now in the process of coming up with titles for my aper. My original two option were "Of Money and Men" or "Catch 77", but I'm now thinking of other options. Should I make it "The Devil Wears Pay Gap"? Or what about "A Tale of Two Genders"? I can go on for hours.

     Anyway, I just wanted to say how happy I am that this thing is finally over. Unless I totally screw it up and have to revise. In that case…. f*************

2 comments:

Josh S. said...

Trujillo dat! So glad to be done with JT! My our titles are hilarious! My favorite is "Of Men and Money," personally, and I'm glad you ended up going with it!

Josh S. said...

*your titles