Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Junior Theme Part 5: The Writemare


As you can probably tell from the super creative title, I have now begun the process of compiling all of this info into comprehensible paragraphs. This has proven to be difficult, to say the least.


    My first section, on discrimination, is probably my best so far. This is mainly excuse I was young and full of hope. That hope has dwindled the further I have gotten into this paper. Now, I'm at the stage where I've gone "Screw it, I'll just type up whatever comes to mind and edit it later."

       And that is why I now have 10 pages of a train wreck to edit this week. I have to search for all my sources(which I haven't properly cited yet), write a conclusion, and also make my paper not look like crap. It's a tall order, but hopefully desperation will be my motivation.

No comments: